Thursday, December 27, 2012

Seth Thomas mantle clock


Bring the beauty of 1800's craftmanship to your home with this nostalgic Seth Thomas mantle clock. Manufactured in Thomaston, Connecticut to emulate the French style of clock-making, this pendulum clock features a cheerful chime that is sure to put a smile on any time-watcher's face.

This charming clock will look great in your livingroom or bedroom, with the old fashioned aura that triggers memories of the pas. 

It reminds me of the day I got my first glimpse into Time as a metaphysical concept and psychological reality. I must have been no more than 6 or 7 years old. 

As I thought about what happened the day before, it suddenly dawned on me that I had the amazing power to remember my past, even though it was no longer tangible, it no longer existed. 

"Mom! Dad!" I exclaimed. "I can remember what happened yesterday. Things happened, and now they are gone, but they remain in my head, in the back of my mind. I can actually picture the day's events in my imagination. That is really amazing!" 

My parents smiled and commanded me to stop acting silly. That's what they always said when I spoke of my flashes of insight. They were too busy to discuss the ramifications of my philosophical findings.

What memories will this lovely Seth Thomas clock bring back to you? 

An old home where you celebrated birthdays and holidays with great delight? 

A grandparent who kept you spellbound with fascinating tales? 

An old book you loved to read in a big, soft chair? 

Chopping wood for a fireplace that has long since been demolished to make way for a parking lot?

Ah, the peaceful joy of days gone by. Let this old fashioned clock keep time for you in a most delightful way, as your reveries float around the shadows on the wall.

A terrific idea for yourself...or as a New Year's gift for someone special!


Buy it online from the cozy 
warmth of your home: 


SHOP ONLINE.

Visit our ecommerce website to view and buy products:





Follow Pat on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment